- This event has passed.
Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2019
THE CONFERENCE THAT FOCUSES ON SHARING TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Big Data Tech Warsaw is an exciting one-day conference with purely technical content in the fields of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In our agenda you will find practical and technical presentations given by true practitioners who work at top data-driven companies. They will share their recommendations, tools, models, successes and failures.
We don’t accept marketing and sales presentations. Our agenda is not influenced by any single large vendor. The audience – packed full of technical folk! – is our main focus!
It will be a real meeting of professionals. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Over 50 outstanding speakers who work with Big Data at top data-driven companies like Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Google, Criteo and SkyScanner.
- Over 500 participants from many European countries and companies that leverage Big Data in production use-cases.
- Highly technical and vendor-neutral content due to the absence of a single big vendor as the main sponsor/organizer of the conference who sets the agenda.
- Four technical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing and the cloud.
- Over 20 round-table discussions to exchange opinions and experiences on specific topics.
- Three technical and practical workshops a day before the conference.
- Each of the four previous editions of the conference in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 were a great success.